Raspberry, Lime And Coconut Mini Muffins Just 51 Calories
Do you know what the best thing is about mini muffins? Besides being great for the kids for a sweet afternoon tea, they are also really low in calories.
At just 51 calories each, you can enjoy two of these mini muffins and know that you are on track for a healthy snack of 102 calories.
Use cow’s milk if you want to make these nut free or lunchbox friendly.
This recipe comes from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, where we offer family friendly recipes that will help you lose weight.
Some of our favourite mini muffins that you would have the recipes for include Mini Chia and Orange Muffins or savoury Mini Cheese and Walnut Muffins.
Find out more about the challenge HERE.
- 1 egg whisked
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 lime juiced and zested
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine egg, almond milk, vanilla extract, lime juice, lime zest, coconut oil, honey and yoghurt and mix well.
- Sift flour and baking power over the top of the milk mixture and combine gently.
- Stir in coconut, and then gently fold in raspberries.
- Spoon into mini muffin cases and pop in the oven for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
2 muffins is 1 serve, at 102 calories per serve
51 calories per muffin