Rice, Avocado And Tuna Sushi Bowl
The delicious meal is like a deconstructed sushi roll. Prepare the rice ahead of time so you can just assemble everything quickly when ready to serve.
We love meals like this that you can make in advance to save precious minutes at meal time. Why not make enough for the whole week?
This recipe comes from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, helping mums lose weight with thousands of delicious recipes for meals and snacks.
Find out more about the next challenge HERE.
- 1/4 cup brown rice uncooked
- 90 grams tinned tuna in water
- 1/4 Lebanese cucumber chopped
- 1/4 avocado chopped
- 1 slice sushi seaweed
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Prepare the rice according to packet directions.
- Drain tuna and slice seaweed.
- Top prepared rice with tuna, cucumber, avocado and seaweed pieces.
- Drizzle over lemon juice and sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.
417 calories per serve.
For more delicious, healthy and belly-filling recipe like this one - going our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.