Salmon, Tomato and Cannellini Beans
This simple Salmon dinner from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is super easy to make but packs a massive flavour punch! What’s more, you can get in on the table in 15 minutes making it a perfect mid-week meal!
Salmon is a wonderful tasty fish to enjoy when you are watching your weight. It’s very low in saturated fat and a great source of protein. It’s also one of the best sources of vitamin B12.
|Prep Time||5 mins|
|Cook Time||10 mins|
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 brown onion diced
- 1 clove garlic diced
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 can Tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 200 grams small salmon fillets cut into cubes
- 1 can cannelloni beans
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsely
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 fresh lemon juiced
- Place olive oil, onion and garlic into a hot crock pot or heavy based pan over medium heat and cook for 2-3 minutes or until soft.
- Turn up the heat and add stock, tomatoes and salt and pepper and stir, bringing to the boil.
- Add the salmon, beans and parsley and stir for 5 minutes or until salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Divide baby spinach in 2 bowls and top with salmon and tomato mix.
- Serve with fresh squeezed lemon.
This recipe has 417 calories per serve
Get over 4,500 recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we NEW recipes to our Healthy Mummy App. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.