Show the Love this Valentines Day with this Healthy Heart Shaped Pizza!
They say the way to someones heart is through their stomach, and this quick and easy Heart Shaped Pizza recipe from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is the perfect way to spread the love this Valentines Day.
Utilising the AMAZING two ingredient pizza dough, this is a no fuss pizza option using just 5 ingredients for the topping. It’s healthy too at just over 300 cals per serve! You could use any of your favourite toppings though for the heart shaped base.
Making this pizza from scratch will show the special person in your life how much you mean to them, and by making it a heart shape adds that special touch.
But you don’t have to save this just for Valentines Day! Every day is a good day to tell your family you love them, and this pizza is a yummy way to do it. What’s more, with a recipe like this one it doesn’t need to be a labour of love!
- 1 cup light greek yoghurt
- 1 1/2 cup wholemeal self raising flour plus extra for rolling
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes sliced
- 1/4 bunch fresh basil
- 80 grams mozzarella ball sliced
- To make the dough, combine yoghurt and flour in a large bowl and bring together with your hands.
- Preheat oven to 190° and line a baking tray with baking paper or prepare a pizza stone.
- Lightly flour a bench or bread board, knead the dough for around 5 minutes until it feels stretchy. Add a little more flour if it seems too wet, consistency can vary depending on yoghurt brands.
- Use a floured rolling pin to roll the dough out and shape the dough into a heart.
- Top with your favourite toppings and bake until golden brown. We have topped our heart shaped pizza with tomato paste, oregano, cherry tomatoes and fresh basil.
308 calories per serve