Six Ingredient Coffee Truffles
Looking for something sweet? These coffee truffles are a must-try.
Using pantry cupboard staples means you will be able to whip these truffles up anytime, as a gift or a treat for yourself!
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we never suggest that you need to miss out on chocolate – far from it! Check out our recipe hub for over 3,500 delicious recipes, plenty of which will satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp ground coffee mixed with 30ml boiling water
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 80 g dark chocolate
- Soften the pitted dates by placing them in the boiling water and coffee mix and set aside for 10 minutes.
- In a food processor mix the almond meal, oats, dates, coffee mix and coconut oil until well combined.
- Roll into 8 balls and put in the fridge to set, while you melt the chocolate.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave in 20 second increments. Once melted roll each ball into the chocolate. Then put into the fridge to set.
- Store in the freezer.
90 calories per ball
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.