If you’ve ever been in the ‘do I want something sweet or salty’ predicament, check these out.
Super easy and really fast to make, these Sweet and Salty Seed Cups need just THREE main ingredients.
They can even be used for the lunchbox as they are nut free. For more snacks using the goodness of seeds, join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
As a member of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you can access recipes such as Mango and Banana Parfait with Pepitas, Chocolate Granola, or Apricot and Sunflower Seed Cookies.
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.