Vietnamese Crunchy Chicken Salad
Here’s a great salad recipe to enjoy as a quick weeknight dinner or to serve up at a BBQ.
If you are a member of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges you will already have access to thousands of family friendly recipes like this – why not put this one on your meal plan?
This Vietnamese Crunchy Chicken Salad is best served when the chicken is still warm, but cooled chicken works just as well.
- 500 grams BBQ chicken or leftover cooked chicken
- 1/2 white cabbage
- 250 gram pack of crunchy noodles
- 2 carrots
- 2 stalks celery
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp powdered natural sweetener
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- Prepare the dressing by placing everything in a jar and shaking to combine.
- Chop up all of the salad ingredients and mix together.
- Add the dressing and the crunchy noodles once you are ready to serve the salad.
Recipe serves 4 at 460 calories per serve
Jump on board our next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge with thousands of other mums and make meal time at your place a breeze.