5 Ingredient Zucchini Pizza Bites
Using zucchinis as your pizza base is the perfect way to add more veggies to your diet. It’s also absolutely delicious!
Just 5 ingredients and 20 minutes is all you need to throw together this tasty snack that the whole family will love. Save leftovers to eat the next day (if there are any).
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, we encourage you to eat three main meals and 2-3 snacks per day depending on your calorie needs.
Get all of your daily recipes, plus shopping lists and customisable meal plans when you join the challenge. Find out more HERE.
- 2 zucchini
- 1/4 cup tomato passata
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 1/2 cup grated reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- cooking oil spray
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Slice zucchini into rounds. Combine passata with garlic powder and mixed dried herbs.
- Place zucchini rounds onto a lined baking tray and lightly spray with cooking oil. Place in the oven for 10 minutes until they just start to brown.
- Remove tray from oven and turn the zucchini rounds over. Spread each one with a little tomato passata mix and top with some grated mozzarella.
- Return to the oven for another 5-7 minutes until cheese has melted and is golden. Serve immediately.
148 calories per serve