4 ingredient crunchy seed cups
These nut free snacks need just four ingredients (you probably already have them, go and check!).
They’re tasty, full of fibre and protein to fill you up, and at just 38 calories each you can have 2 or 3 for morning tea and get on with your day.
We love sweetening snacks with rice malt syrup as it’s a natural sweetener that doesn’t give you the sugar spike like traditional white sugar.
Join the next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and you’ll have access to recipes like Spicy Ginger Cookies, Choc Chip Peanut Butter Bites and Apple and Almond Loaf which all use rice malt syrup instead of white sugar.
- 1/3 cup pepitas pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine all ingredients together and spoon into mini silicone patty cases (avoid paper patty cases as it can be tricky to get them out).
- Place in the oven and cook for 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from cases. You can put them in the freezer to speed up the process.
- Best kept stored in an airtight container in the freezer or in the pantry in a brown paper bag. This will ensure they stay crunchy.
38 calories each
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.