5 Ingredient Salted Caramel Bliss Balls
These Salted Caramel Bliss balls are SO delicious. They’re also super easy to make with literally no prep time at all.
They’re perfect to have on hand when you are really in the mood for something sweet, or if you want a little dessert with your cup of herbal tea – delicious.
Just five main ingredients is all you need and these bliss balls won’t ruin your weight loss plan. Why not add them to your meal plan for next week?
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- good pinch salt
- Soak the dates in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Drain the dates, saving two teaspoons of the soaking liquid to add to the mixture.
- Blitz dates until broken down.
- Add remaining ingredients including the reserved soaking liquid and blitz until well combined.
- Roll into 12 balls (mixture will be slightly sticky at this stage).
- Pop in the freezer to set then eat and enjoy!
- Keep stored in the freezer.
Makes 12 balls at 75 calories each
Want more sweet treats and baking recipes like this? Our 28 Day Challenge is packed with delicious ideas that can be enjoyed as part of a healthy lifestyle.