AMAZING Healthy Cookie Dough Truffles
We LOVE yummy treats at The Healthy Mummy and these truffles are a perfect treat to make when you fancy something a little bit naughty – but don’t want to ruin your weight loss plans. Who says no to cookie dough that you don’t have to feel guilty about.
This recipe was sent in by one of the lovely Healthy Mummy readers from our community and makes 20 serves.
- 1/3 cup softened Butter 80 grams
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar 70 grams
- 3 tsp vanilla extract 15 mls
- 1 cup wholemeal self raising flour 120 grams
- 75 g dark chocolate bits
- 150 g dark chocolate 70%
- 1 tsp coconut oil 5 mls
- Preheat oven to 180C and spread flour over a lined baking tray. Bake for 5 minutes then remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Mix softened butter, coconut sugar and vanilla extract together in a bowl until well combined.
- Add flour and dark choc bits and combine until a crumbly dough mixture forms.
- Wet your hands and using a teaspoon to measure, roll the cookie dough into 20 individual balls on a lined tray. Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave – approximately 1 minute.
- Take the cookie dough balls out of the freezer, roll each ball through the melted chocolate and replace on the tray until all balls are covered.
- Decorate with crushed nuts or desiccated coconut.
- Return to the freezer for a couple of minutes until set and then enjoy.
We hope you love them and if want more delicious guilt free treats, click HERE.