If you’re looking for something sweet to put in the lunch boxes that isn’t loaded with sugar and artificial nasties, then check out Krystal’s recipe for banana and date muffins.
These little muffins are not only refined sugar free but there’s also no oil or butter in them. At just 71 calories each, they’re a great snack or breakfast when you’re on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
If your kids love bananas, then pre-order our Kids BANANA Smoothie
The Healthy Kids Smoothies have been specially made as a healthy snack for kids and is ideal if you have fussy eaters or want to ensure your children have a nutritious and healthy smoothie snack. It also has a 4.5 Health Star Rating when made with skim milk. It contains NO added sugars
The sugar content in The Healthy Kids Smoothie is from NATURAL sugars from the lactose in the milk and is FREE from added sugars. WHO recommend aiming for 5% added sugars in the diet and this product provides NO added sugar.
- The Healthy Mummy Kids Smoothie is rich in carbohydrates and protein and is a natural energy packed smoothie made for kids.
- It contains 16 essential vitamins and minerals and when combined with milk, provides children with 50% of their Calcium RDI.
- It also contains probiotics needed for healthy guts.
What do you need to know about The Healthy Kids Smoothie
- It is a nutritious snack made for kids
- It contains probiotics
- It contains 16 Vitamins and minerals
- It contains NO artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours, preservatives or MSG in the product
- It is rich in protein
- It contains NO added sugar
- It contains 16 Vitamins and minerals – when combined with milk
The product contains dairy (the base of the smoothie) and a small amount of soy (within d-alpha-tocopheryl).
The product does not contain any ingredients derived from gluten, fish, eggs, nuts or sulphites. However the factory in which the product is made does store and manufacture these products but they are not produced on the same line.