One of our Motivating Mums, Ash Petroff, has made us these amazing Banana Bread Bliss Balls. We LOVE banana bread, but it’s not always the best choice of snack when sticking to a healthy weight loss plan, so we were super excited to give these a try.
We can totally confirm that they are AMAZING!! All the deliciousness of banana bread, rolled into these yummy little balls. They make the PERFECT snack, thanks Ash for the recipe.
Want more recipes like this?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.