A Delicious Healthy Smoothie Recipe That Helps Your Body Blast Belly Fat
This Healthy Mummy Smoothie not only tastes amazing, but includes ingredients designed to help your body target that stubborn tummy fat and blast it away. Finally a delicious smoothie to help you lose belly fat fast!
|Prep Time||5 mins|
|Cook Time||0 mins|
- 2 tbsp Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix
- ½ red grapefruit peeled
- ½ cup mixed frozen berries
- 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 200 ml filtered water
- Blend all ingredients together in blender for 1-2 minutes. Enjoy!
Calories: 263 , Carbs: 24.4g,Protein: 18.4g Fat: 8.6g Fibre: 15g
How does it work?
- Let’s start with understanding why stomach fat is the last place you’ll lose weight from.
- Studies indicate that eating grapefruit can reduce insulin levels. Lower insulin levels after meals can help your body process food more quickly and efficiently. This means that you burn more calories and store less fat around the tummy.
- Greek yoghurt will get your gut into action so you will be more regular and less likely to hold onto excess waste, reducing bloat.
- Berries are high in antioxidants, helping to rid your body of excessive toxins and improve the way your body loses weight.
- Chia seeds contain omega 3 essential fatty acids, which will keep you fuller for longer and less likely to binge eat on sugary foods.
Hungry for more? Boost your weight loss with 4 more Fat Busting Smoothies
If you want to push your weight loss efforts into a higher gear, be sure to add these five Healthy Mummy Smoothies to your meal plan along with these 5 best exercises to lose belly fat.
With key ingredients like baby spinach, chia seeds, almonds and coconut, they’re all designed to help you eat well, feel great and lose weight in a safe and healthy way. We recommend you use a healthy milk of choice in your smoothies.
1. Super Green Smoothie
Yoghurt, avocado, kiwi fruit and baby spinach are all great ingredients to assist with your weight loss efforts.
These will help fill you up and keep you satisfied so that you won’t be reaching for a snack right after breakfast.
2. Craving Buster Chocolate & Berry Smoothie
When cravings strike, reach for this healthy option instead of the less-than-healthy chocolate bars or sweets.
Packed with healthy ingredients and full of fibre, this smoothie will fill you up with berries and chocolatey goodness.
3. Superfood Coconut and Almond Smoothie
Almonds are a great addition to your smoothie – they are high in protein and full of Vitamin E.
Coconut consists of medium-chain-fatty-acids which can help to speed up metabolism – because it is easily absorbed by the body and converted into energy. Give your morning a boost!
4. Cellulite Busting Smoothie
As mums we’re always multi-tasking, so why not demand the same from your smoothie? This berry-filled creation tastes great, will keep you satisfied, PLUS it reduces cellulite!
With just 4 ingredients you’ll have your smoothie prepared in no time.