A Healthy Mummy Smoothie with ingredients designed to target tummy fat…HOORAY!
Studies indicate that eating grapefruit can reduce insulin levels.
Lower insulin levels after meals can help your body process food more quickly and efficiently. This means that you burn more calories and store less fat around the tummy.
Greek yoghurt will get your gut into action so you will be more regular and less likely to hold onto excess waste.
Berries are high in antioxidants, helping to rid your body of excessive toxins and improve the way your body loses weight.
Chia seeds contain omega 3 essential fatty acids, which will keep you fuller for longer and less likely to binge eat on sugary foods.
Want more recipes? Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.