Kids and adults love to dip – and it’s the acceptable way to play you’re your food. Dip encourages kids to try food and flavour combinations that they might not normally explore.
This healthy dip is a great snack option for busy mums and fussy eaters too.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, you’ll have access to loads of healthy dips including Pea and Avocado Dip, Beetroot and Feta Dip, and Semi Dried Tomato Dip.
Get all of your daily recipes, plus shopping lists and customisable meal plans when you join the challenge. Find out more HERE.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.