Cashew choc mint protein balls just 80 calories
We love it when you share your own recipes with us, like 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie has done today.
These cashew choc mint protein balls are just 80 calories each and sound like the perfect snack with a mid-morning cuppa.
Cassie says ‘My two fussy toddlers are massive fans of these protein balls. I have to make a double batch each time as they don’t last long in our house.’
If you love bliss balls, you’ll love the recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Some of the most popular include Cookie Dough Bliss Balls, Ginger Nut Balls, and Cherry Ripe Bliss Balls.
- 1/3 cup dried dates pitted
- 80 ml boiling water
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 tbsp cacao or cocoa plus extra to roll (optional)
- 1 scoop Healthy Mummy Protein powder optional
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/2 tsp peppermint essence
- Place dates in a shallow bowl and cover with boiling water for ten minutes.
- Place dates in food processor including water with all remaining ingredients and blitz until combined.
- Transfer mix into bowl and place in fridge for 15 minutes until mixture firms up.
- Use wet hands to roll mixture into 15 balls and roll in optional extra cacao or cocoa.
- Store on refrigerator for up to 7 days or freezer up to 3 months in an airtight container.
80 calories each
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for over 4,000 DELICIOUS recipes!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out more about this month’s challenge HERE.