Healthy Cherry Cheesecake Frozen Popsicles
One of the things we love most about the 28 Day Challenge is that you don’t have to miss out on sweet treats and desserts.
Who doesn’t love a healthy ice-block??
Plus it’s very difficult to get your family on board with eating well if the recipes aren’t tasty.
These Cherry Cheesecake Frozen Popsicles are ideal to have in the freezer when you or the kids want something sweet and guilt free.
- 250 g light cream cheese
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 pitted dried dates
- 1 1/2 cups Greek or natural yoghurt reduced fat
- 1 1/4 cups frozen cherries or any frozen berries
- Soak the pitted dates in hot water for approximately 10 minutes, drain them and then pulse in a blender with the cream cheese and maple syrup.
- Stir through the yoghurt and place the creamy mix into a freezer friendly container with a lid and freeze for approximately 4 hours.
- Take the frozen mix out and pulse it in a blender, then stir through the chopped cherries.
- Divide the mix between 6 icy-pole moulds or silicone moulds suitable for the freezer.
- Freeze until set and enjoy a tasty treat when you need a snack.
Makes 6 icy poles – 199 calories per serve.
This recipe makes 6 popsicles so you can keep leftovers in the freezer to have as a tasty snack as required or to share with the family. The kids are sure to want to try these.
For more delicious, easy and HEALTHY recipes click HERE.