Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies ONLY 102 Calories Each
If you love peanut butter as much as we do at Healthy Mummy HQ, you will LOVE these Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies.
A perfect snack for afternoon tea or post-school run for the kids. These cookies steer clear of white sugar and get their sweetness from dates instead, great if you are following a healthy eating or weight loss plan.
Read about how to pick the best peanut butter here.
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter 100% nuts
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 8 pitted medjool dates or 65g pitted dried dates soaked in boiling water to soften
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or liquid sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 14 peanut halves to decorate, optional
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Blitz peanut butter, oats, dates and maple syrup until well combined.
- Add milk, baking powder and vanilla extract and blitz until combined.
- Press into silicon moulds or place tablespoons of the mixture onto a tray lined with baking paper.
- Place half a peanut on top of each cookie to decorate (optional).
- Place in the oven to cook for 10 to 15 minutes until golden.
- Cool on a wire rack then store in the fridge or pantry cupboard.
102 calories per cookie
Thanks to Shelley Robb for creating this delicious recipe.
If you are a member of our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, you already have access to more than twenty of our favourite healthy biscuits and cookies from our challenge hub. Not a member yet? Find out more or sign up HERE.