Chicken and Peanut Sesame Noodles Recipe
Try this Chicken and Peanut Sesame Noodles Recipe that is really easy to prepare for a delicious and nutritious lunch or dinner for any family.
Try this Chicken and Peanut Sesame Noodles Recipe is an Asian-inspired noodles and chicken recipe that are really easy to prepare for a delicious and nutritious lunch or dinner for any family.
If Thai or Chinese food is a family favourite at your house, you’ll be pleased to know how easy it is to recreate at home.
And unlike a lot of takeaway noodles and stir-fries which can be quite oily and sweet, these delicious noodles contain minimal oil and no added sugar.
The best part is that it’s really simple to make and comes directly from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
|Prep Time||5 mins|
|Cook Time||7 mins|
- 25 grams soba noodles
- 1 tsp sesame oil 5 mls
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed 1.5 grams
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, minced 2 grams
- 50 grams chicken breast fillets
- 1 tbsp peanut butter 16 grams
- t tsp soy sauce, salt reduced 5 mls
- 1 cup baby spinach 30 grams
- 1 spring onion, chopped 15 grams
- 1 tsp black or white sesame seeds 4 grams
- Prepare soba noodles according to packet directions.
- Heat the sesame oil in a frypan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and ginger.
- Saute for 30 seconds.
- Slice the chicken and add to the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes to brown on all sides.
- Add the peanut butter and soy sauce and stir to combine.
- Add a little water to make a sauce that coats the chicken.
- Cook for a further 3-4 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add drained noodles to the pan and toss to combine all ingredients.
- Place baby spinach in a serving bowl and top with chicken and soba noodles.
- Sprinkle over the spring onion and sesame seeds to serve.
337 calories per serve