No-bake Choc Drizzle Date Bars
For a muesli bar that you can be confident is good for you, it’s got to be homemade!
These tasty little date bars are packed with protein from the nuts and seeds, have delicious crunch from the puffed rice, and are totally moorish thanks to the combination of peanut butter, chocolate and dates.
Using medjool dates in your recipes adds a kick of sweetness, meaning you don’t need to use sugar.
If you’re a fan of dates, you’ll love the snack recipes in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Some of our date loving recipes from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge include Raw Cherry Slice, Apple Pie Bites, or Orange and Chocolate Avocado Mousse.
- 5 medjool dates pitted
- 2 tbsp peanut butter 100% nuts
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup puffed rice
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 20 grams dark chocolate 70% or above
- Line a loaf pan or similar with baking paper and set aside.
- Blitz dates, peanut butter, vanilla and water. Tip into a mixing bowl.
- Add puffed rice, pepitas and mix with a spatula or wooden spoon until well combined.
- Press mixture firmly into pan and place in the freezer to set.
- Once set, melt chocolate using your preferred method then drizzle over the top.
- Place back in the freezer to set then cut into 8 bars.
- Best kept stored in the freezer in an airtight container.
91 calories each
Access thousands of recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
You can find out more about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.