Coconut, oat and peppermint bites
Adding a little peppermint essence to your 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge baking is such a great way to add flavour without the extra calories.
Using pantry cupboard staples like oats and coconut makes this a budget friendly, healthy snack that you can prepare any time.
Join the next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to access even more oat-based recipes like this. Some of our favourites include Breakfast Oat Slice, Oat and Cacao Cookies, and Strawberry Oat Parfait.
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup/ or honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp peppermint essence
- 1.5 tbsp water
- Line loaf pan or similar and set aside.
- Blitz oats, almond meal and coconut for a few seconds.
- Add rice malt syrup, coconut oil, peppermint essence and water and blitz until combined.
- Press into lined pan and place in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Cut into 12 pieces and keep stored in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
59 calories per serve
Access thousands of recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.