Coconut and Oat Protein Balls
Craving something sweet? Check out these DELISH Coconut and Oat Protein Balls. Packed full of goodness and only 85 calories per serve makes these balls the perfect snack.
Craving something sweet? Check out this DELISH Coconut and Oat Protein Balls recipe.
Packed full of goodness, they’re packed with goodies like fibre and protein to keep you full and free from refined sugar.
Love all things bliss ball? Check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Members of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge have access to loads of bliss ball recipes like Nutella, Cherry ripe and even Hot Cross Bun bliss balls! YUMMO!
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup coconut shredded
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 scoop Healthy Mummy Vanilla Protein Powder or Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix
- 1/4 cup coconut shredded for rolling
- Soak dates in boiling water for 5-10 minutes
- Place dates (including water) into food processor
- Add oats, coconut and Healthy Mummy Protein Powder or Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix into food processor and blitz on high until combined
- Transfer mixture into bowl and roll into 16 balls
- Roll each ball into extra coconut
- Store in air tight container, in refrigerator for up to 7 days or freezer for up to 3 months
Makes 16 balls at 85 calories per ball.
Love this recipe and want more?
Check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans (including 7 Day Cleanse)
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To learn more about our 28 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE CLICK HERE or purchase our Smoothies.