Beat The BLOAT With This Creamy Snickers Tummy Smoothie
If you suffer from bloating then try this delicious Creamy Snickers Tummy Smoothie for a breakfast or lunch jam packed full of all the good stuff!
We use our Tummy Smoothie in this recipe that is formulated to beat the bloat and contains our special Tummy Complex and probiotics – you can check it out here
You can use less liquid in your smoothie if you like themcextra thick, or if you like them less thick just add a little extra milk or water – its better to start with less and thin it out.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||0 minutes|
- 1 serve Healthy Mummy Tummy Smoothie Vanilla
- 1/2 frozen banana 90g
- 2 tbsp oats
- 1 tbsp 100% peanut butter
- 1 tsp cacao/cacoa powder
- 3 cubes ice
- 100 mls milk (your choice)
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend well until smooth!
Reasons to LOVE the Tummy Smoothie
- Contributes to weight loss*
- Contains probiotics to support gut health
- Fibre to keep you fuller for longer
- High in protein which reduces feelings of hunger
- Delicious Vanilla flavour
- No artificial sweeteners, fillers or caffeine
- No added sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Low sodium
For THOUSANDS more recipe ideas, join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.