Delicious and HEALTHY Turkish Delight bites
These delicious bites a Turkish Delight Recipe are perfect when you need an energy boost and are direct from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge hub for you to try to see how YUMMY they are. And if you love them you can check out here for any special deals on the Challenge here
They’re beautifully rich with a fresh hit of raspberries, they’ll will be a hit on hot summer days! At only 140 calories each they’re a winner if you add them your healthy eating plan too.
- 1 cup light cream cheese 250 grams
- 1 tsp Natvia 16 grams
- 2 drops rose water 1 mls
- 2 tbsp fresh or frozen raspberries 40 grams
- 100 grams of dark chocolate 70%
- Soften the cream cheese in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the Natvia, rose water, raspberries and cream cheese. Mix well.
- Line a tray with baking paper. Roll mixture into approximately 28 balls and place onto tray. Place in the freezer to set, for approximately 1-2 hours.
- Once balls are firm melt the chocolate in the microwave or on the stovetop in a double boiler.
- Dip balls into melted chocolate and return to lined tray and into the freezer until chocolate has set.
- Four balls makes 1 serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer
Our yummy Turkish Delight Bites is a recipe from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
With over 3,000 recipes, join the Challenge for heaps of family-friendly, healthy, budget-friendly meals and snacks!
Are You Ready To Become A Healthy Mummy?
If you’re looking for more easy, low-budget, healthy meals like this, you’ll love our Winter Weight Loss Challenge.
You’ll have access to 3,000 recipes, 28 days of customisable, breastfeeding-friendly meal plans each month as well as daily mum-friendly exercise plans.
Thousands of mums take part in our challenges every month and have lost 2 million kilos between them!
Prices start from less than a dollar a day. Learn More Now