Grilled Tahini Salmon Bowl
This Grilled Tahini Salmon Bowl recipe from The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and is a delicious bowl full of tasty salmon which is rich in Omega-3. Increase in quantity to share with the family or enjoy another day.
|Prep Time||10 mins|
|Cook Time||8 mins|
- 20 grams wide rice noodles
- cooking oil spray
- 110 grams salmon steak (or firm fish of choice)
- 1 cup broccoli (100 grams)
- 1/2 clove garlic (1.5 grams)
- 1 tsp black or white sesame seeds (4 grams)
- 1 tsp tahini (4 grams)
- 1 tsp lemon juice (5 mls)
- 1 tbs reduced-fat Greek natural yoghurt (20 grams)
- Prepare noodles according to packet instructions. Heat a frypan over medium-high and lightly spray with cooking oil. Add the salmon and cook on both sides for 2-3 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Remove from pan.
- Cut the broccoli into florets and steam on the stovetop or in the microwave until tender crisp.
- Reheat pan and spray with some more cooking oil spray if needed. Mince garlic and add to pan, sauté for 30 seconds. Add broccoli and noodles and fry for a minute or two. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Place noodles and broccoli in a bowl and top with salmon. Sprinkle over sesame seeds.
- Combine yoghurt, tahini and lemon juice and drizzle over the salmon to serve.
This recipe contains 367 calories per serve.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for over 4,500 DELICIOUS recipes!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
You can find out more about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.