Healthy protein packed chocolate BITES! Yum!
28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Heather Barron has shared her delicious chocolate treat with us, and you are definitely going to want to give these a go.
These Protein Packed Chocolate Bites contain everyday ingredients that you probably already have on hand in the pantry.
- 1/3 cup dates
- 1/2 cup pecans or any nuts you have on hand
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 2 scoops Healthy Mummy Smoothie powder vanilla flavour
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Olive oil spray to grease the pan
- Place dates and nuts into a blender and blend so that it is still slightly chunky.
- Add the chocolate chips and blend until crushed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except for the chia seeds, and blend until a wet consistency (kind of like mashed banana).
- Add the chia seeds and mix until combined.
- Spoon into 20 mini muffin tins that have been sprayed with olive oil (or you can use mini patty pan cases).
- Place into fridge or freezer to set.
88 calories per bite.
After access to 3000+ treats and recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you’ll have access to lots of chocolate recipes such as choc-nut fudge, choc chip cookies, bliss balls and chocolate mousse. All delicious and all suitable to enjoy while you lose post pregnancy weight.
You can learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.