Honey and Pear Cookies you HAVE to make and bake!
Here’s a lovely sweet cookie that is made with all natural ingredients. There’s no need to say no to biscuits when you are trying to lose weight – just make them yourself at home!
A biscuit from the supermarket will have far more sugar and calories than a homemade cookie, making these a much better choice.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we offer so many options for healthy baking for your afternoon tea (or for the lunchbox). Think banana bread, choc chip muffins, or healthy chia lemon biscuits.
- 1/2 cup mashed pear approx. 2 small pears
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- Preheat oven to 175C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Combine pear, peanut butter, honey, water and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Fold through oats and pepitas
- Bake in the oven for 16-18 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool completely on tray then store in an airtight container.
159 calories per cookie
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.