Combine the classic flavours of chocolate, strawberry and vanilla into this Neapolitan cake recipe to serve when you are next entertaining or make to have a delicious dessert or snack for the week ahead.
It is best to use an 8 inch springform pan for this Neapolitan cheesecake recipe, if don’t have one you could set in a loaf tin lined with baking paper.
This Neapolitan cake recipe comes straight from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Members have access to thousands of recipes, from noodles to burgers and everything in between.
Want more recipes like this Neapolitan Cake Recipe? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.