No Bake Choc Banana Fudge
This healthy No Bake Banana Fudge from The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has no added sugar and is only 80 calories per serve.
If you find yourself craving something sweet after dinner, this No Bake Choc Banana Fudge is a perfect option.
This healthy sweet snack comes straight from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and is full of quality ingredients, has no added sugar and is only 80 calories!
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, we include healthy snacks and treats as part of our meal plans. You don’t have to deprive yourself of your favourite foods while you lose weight. You can enjoy your own homemade healthy treats while still seeing results.
|Prep Time||190 minutes|
- 1 banana mashed
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp dark choc chips
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- In a bowl, place banana, peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla and chocolate chips
- Fold through the coconut flour
- Press into a small lined pan and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours to firm up and set.
- When firm, slice into 8 pieces and serve. One piece is one serve.
- Store leftovers an airtight container in the freezer for up to three months.
80 calories per serve