No bake chocolate oat squares
Need a simple recipe for your afternoon tea that you could share with the kids after school? Try this simple slice.
Using everyday ingredients like oats, peanut butter and coconut means you probably already have everything you need at home already.
If you love no bake recipes, you’ll love the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge today and access healthy snack recipes that need NO baking, such as Raw Chocolate Mini Cakes, Cherry Slice or Dark Chocolate Coconut Roughs.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp chocolate Healthy Mummy smoothie mix (or cocoa, cacao, or the Healthy Mummy Kids Smoothie mix)
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a loaf pan or slice tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Combine oats, chocolate powder and coconut and set aside.
- Over low heat, gently heat peanut butter, coconut oil, rice malt syrup and vanilla extract and stir for around 45-60 seconds until combined.
- Combine both mixtures and stir thoroughly.
- Press into the pan and place in the fridge or freezer to set until hard.
- Slice into ten pieces and keep stored in the fridge or freezer.
128 calories each
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.