NO BAKE peanut butter and coconut slice
Just six ingredients (and no oven!) is all you need to make this tasty snack. You probably have all of these ingredients in the cupboard right now (go and look!) so why not add this to your meal plan?
Slice is a tasty snack for you or an easy afternoon tea for the kids. As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you will be able to access slice recipes such as Carrot Cake Slice or Peppermint Chocolate Slice.
All delicious and all ideal to enjoy while you lose pregnancy weight.
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut plus extra to decorate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp honey
- Line a loaf pan with baking paper and set aside.
- Combine coconut flour and coconut then set aside.
- Combine coconut oil, peanut butter, vanilla and honey and mix until well combined.
- Add both mixtures together and mix until they are well combined.
- Press into pan, sprinkle with extra coconut, and place in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Cut into 10 pieces and place in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
134 calories per serve
More on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.