Not only does this slice LOOK good, it TASTES fantastic and is really HEALTHY! What a combo!
Did you know that pistachios are high in protein and packed full of fibre and nutrients?
Why not prepare this No Bake Pistachio Coconut Chocolate Slice for your morning or afternoon tea snack for the week. This recipe comes from 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie.
We love using pistachios in the recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Whether it’s for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack.
Try recipes like Pistachio and Oat Biscuits, Pistachio Chicken with Rice, or Chia Mango and Pistachio Breakfast Bowl when you join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge today.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.