No bake pistachio coconut and chocolate slice
Not only does this slice LOOK good, it TASTES fantastic and is really HEALTHY! What a combo!
Did you know that pistachios are high in protein and packed full of fibre and nutrients?
Why not prepare this No Bake Pistachio Coconut Chocolate Slice for your morning or afternoon tea snack for the week. This recipe comes from 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie.
We love using pistachios in the recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Whether it’s for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack.
Try recipes like Pistachio and Oat Biscuits, Pistachio Chicken with Rice, or Chia Mango and Pistachio Breakfast Bowl when you join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge today.
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup pistachio
- 25 grams dark cooking chocolate melted
- Soak pistachios in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Place soaked pistachios (including water) into food processor.
- Add remaining base ingredients.
- Blitz on high until combined.
- Press mixture firmly down in base of a lined 20 x 30cm slice tin, place in refrigerator.
- Place all ingredients into food processor.
- Blitz on high for a couple of seconds until combined.
- Press mixture down firmly on top of base, place in refrigerator.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on top, place in refrigerator to set for 30 minutes before slicing into 12 pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
175 calories per slice
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.