Fudge can me made in a healthy way with no cream or butter if you just know how!
Today we have a fabulous five ingredient recipe that has the added goodness of pepitas (pumpkin seeds) for a bit of bite and extra nutrition.
If you love fudge and no-bake treats, you’ll love the recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge today to access recipes such as Pecan Nut Fudge, Almond Butter Fudge and Choc Chickpea Fudge which will help you lose weight in a healthy way.
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.