Prawn and Mango Filo Cups
These prawn and mango filo cups are light and tasty. You can even pre-make them and store them for later.
These Prawn and Mango Filo Cups are light and tasty. Make the filo cups ahead of time and store in the fridge in an airtight container for 3-4 days. You can even pre-make the prawn and mango salsa.
Then just assemble when ready to serve.
- cooking oil spray
- 8 sheets filo pastry (160 grams)
- 400 grams cooked prawns
- 2 cheek mango, diced (400 grams)
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped (20 grams)
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes (1 grams)
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced (50 grams)
- 1/3 cup lime juice (80 mls)
- 1 tbsp black or white sesame seeds (16 grams)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil (20 mls)
- Preheat oven to 200C and lightly spray a ramekin or large hole of a muffin tin tray with cooking oil spray (one hole or ramekin per serve).
- Slice each filo pastry sheet into quarters. Layer the sheets of filo in the ramekin or muffin tin hole, spraying each layer with cooking oil spray. Bake filo in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden and crispy. Allow to cool in the ramekin/tin, then remove pastry cup.
- While pastry cups are cooking, peel and dice prawns and combine with mango, coriander, chilli, onion, lime juice, sesame seeds and sesame oil.
- Serve the prawn and mango salad in the filo pastry cup.
Want more amazing recipes like this? Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you after more healthy recipes that the rest of the family won’t turn their noses up at? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our meal plans and recipes use REAL ingredients and healthier food alternatives so you can enjoy what you are eating and see weight loss results.
You can learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.