Quick and Easy Chorizo and Broccoli Couscous
Looking for a super speedy, healthy lunch option? Check out this quick and easy Chorizo and Broccoli Couscous.
Packed full of goodness thanks to plenty of fresh veggies, you can have it on the table in less than 25 minutes. Perfect for those busy days!
Always on the lookout for speedy but healthy meal options? Check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Members of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge have access to loads of quick, easy, healthy recipes like quick pork curry, fast frittata and quick and easy Thai beef salad. YUM!
- 1 1/2 cups couscous
- 1 head broccoli cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 Spanish chorizo diced
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1 capsicum sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Cook couscous per packet instructions.
- Heat fry pan on medium heat add ½ tbsp olive oil and sauté capsicum and garlic for 4 minutes.
- Add chorizo to pan and sauté until browned.
- Steam broccoli.
- Mix all cooked ingredients together in bowl drizzle with remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Store in air tight container in fridge for up to days.
Makes 4 serves at 350 calories per serve.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.