Raw peanut butter & coconut brownie slice
Calling all peanut butter lovers!
Want a snack that tastes as good as it looks? This Raw Peanut Butter & Coconut Brownie Slice is full of antioxidants and good fats from its wholesome ingredients.
And YES you can most definitely enjoy this while you lose weight on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
A big thank you to 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie for sending us this recipe. Cassie says ‘This is so good it satisfies all those sweet cravings – and only 180 calories per serve!’
If you love peanut butter, check out the snack recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. How about Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, Peanut Butter and Vanilla Cookies, or Choc Peanut Butter Lava Cakes? Find out more about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge here.
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 310 ml boiling water
- 1/4 cup cacao/cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- Soak cashews and dates in boiling water for 10-15 minutes.
- Place cashews, dates and water into food processor, blitz on high until a smooth paste forms.
- Add remaining base ingredients and blitz until combined on medium speed.
- Pour base mixture into a lined 20x30cm slice tray, spreading mixture evenly across base.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut over the top of the base and gently press down.
- Mix together the natural peanut butter and coconut oil until smooth.
- Drizzle this over the top of the slice, then place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours (or overnight) before slicing into 12 pieces.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
180 calories per piece
Access thousands of recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.