Raw peanut butter protein cookies
Have you tried the Healthy Mummy Vanilla Protein Powder yet? It’s available from our shop HERE and will keep you feeling fuller for longer (ideal when trying to lose weight!).
Today we have a fab recipe sent in by 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie for some delicious cookies using the protein powder.
Believe it when we say – they taste as good as they look! Dig in! Order your protein powder from our shop HERE.
- 1 cup roasted cashews
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 serves Healthy Mummy vanilla whey protein
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter 100% nuts
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 50 grams dark chocolate 70-80% cocoa
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Place cashews, water, protein powder, peanut butter and maple syrup into food processor. Blitz on high until combined and a smooth dough forms.
- Transfer mix into bowl and place in freezer for 5-10 minutes for mixture to firm a little for easier rolling.
- Roll into 12 balls, press each ball down on a lined tray. Place tray into freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil together in a small microwave safe bowl.
- Drizzle each cookie with chocolate before placing back on tray. Alternatively you could just dip each cookie into the chocolate.
- Once all chocolate is used up, place the tray back into freezer for a couple of minutes to allow chocolate to set.
- Store in fridge for up to 7 days in an airtight container.
130 calories per cookie
Access thousands of recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.