Salted Green Beans
Simple green beans with salt and olive oil to give you a boost of green veggies at snack time.
This simple recipe can be served with any of your favourite dinner recipes or enjoyed on it’s own.
|Prep Time||5 mins|
|Cook Time||5 mins|
- 2 cups green beans (240 grams)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (20 mls)
- Top and tail beans and combine with oil.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat and add the beans to cook for 5 minutes until tender crisp.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve warm or cold.
Make healthy habits with The Healthy Mummy
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a weight loss program and a healthy eating plan designed by mums FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and weight.
With access to thousands of recipes and hundreds of exercise videos, you won’t be bored or stumped for ideas to get motivated to reach your weight loss goals!