Sascha’s Creamy Pesto Two Ingredient Dip
Here at the Healthy Mummy, we LOVE recipes with just a few ingredients.
First, there was the five ingredient healthier Tim Tams, then the four ingredient homemade Shapes, the three ingredient Lovely Lemon Ice Blocks…
And now this! 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Sascha has sent us in her TWO INGREDIENT dip recipe, and it’s a winner.
Whether it’s served with your favourite rice crackers, pretzels, some carrot or celery sticks, or even some steamed broccoli or cauliflower – we just know you’re going to love it.
Sascha has lost 30kg with the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, read more of her story here.
- 6 tbsp light cream cheese 90g
- 1 tsp pesto
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients together using a fork.
- Serve with your choice of dippers.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for 2-3 days.
200 calories per serve (dip only)
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.