Three Ingredient “Snickers” Protein Balls
Give chocolate bars the flick and lose weight in a healthy way while tucking into THREE INGREDIENT recipes like this, from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
These tasty bliss balls can be prepared in 15 minutes and are PACKED full of protein for a healthy and filling snack.
This recipe makes 10, so why not freeze some for a quick and easy snack to grab throughout the week?
This recipe comes directly from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge where you can enjoy three meals and three snacks a day while you lose weight.
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 2 tbsp cacao/cocoa powder
- 1.5 cups pitted dried dates
- Place two tablespoons of the peanuts in a food processor and blitz until ground well. Remove from the processor and set aside.
- Add the remaining peanuts, cacao/cocoa, dates, a pinch of salt and approximately a tablespoon of water to the food processor and blitz until ingredients come together to form a ‘dough’.
- Roll the mix into 10 balls and roll each one in some of the ground peanuts.
- One ball is one serve.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or freeze for up to 3 months.
168 calories per serve
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for over 4,000 DELICIOUS recipes!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with five ingredients or less, and many more.