20 Minute Snow Pea and Tofu Laksa
This Snow Pea and Tofu Laksa is a great way to enjoy take away style food at home.
Making your own curries, stir fries and noodle soups like this one means you can enjoy the flavours without the calories normally found in the restaurant versions.
Love Thai? As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you can enjoy recipes such as Quick Thai Beef Salad, Thai Chicken Broccoli Stirfry, or Beef Noodles in Ginger Sauce.
Find out more about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.
- 100 grams firm tofu
- 1.5 cups snow peas
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup reduced fat coconut milk
- 1.5 cups liquid vegetable stock salt reduced
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 50 grams rice vermicelli noodles
- 2 teaspoons mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander
- 1/4 lime
- Dice the tofu and top and tail the snow peas.
- Heat a fry pan or wok over medium high. Add the oil and when hot add the tofu to brown then remove and set aside. Add the curry paste to the hot pan and stir fry for a minute.
- Add coconut milk, stock and noodles to the curry paste and simmer for approximately 5 minutes until noodles are tender.
- Add snow peas and tofu cubes to the soup and simmer for 30 seconds more. Stir in fish sauce and tip into a large serving bowl per person.
- Garnish with coriander, mint and bean sprouts. Serve with lime wedges.
310 calories per serve.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for over 3,000 DELICIOUS recipes!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.