5 Ingredient Sweet Potato & Feta Rosti Bites
Sweet potato and feta make some a great flavour combination. This is such a tasty hot snack that will see you through until your next main meal.
You don’t need to make complicated snacks to lose weight. These rosti bites from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge have just five main ingredients and can be prepped and cooked in just 20 minutes.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to access this and thousands more healthy recipes.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1/2 small sweet potato grated
- 1 tbsp plain wholemeal flour
- 3 tbsp reduced fat feta crumbled
- 1/4 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Combine sweet potato with flour, feta cheese and dried herbs.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add tablespoons of the sweet potato mix into the pan and cook for a few minutes on each side until golden.
- Serve 2-3 rosti per serve.
- Leftover rosti can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
179 calories per serve
Get this 5 Ingredient Sweet Potato and Feta Rosti Bites recipe and recipes just like it on The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge gives you a meal plan, exercise routine and tips and advice to help you be the best version of yourself.
Do you find yourself victim to emotional eating? Take the stress out of putting so much emphasis on food and diet and try our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge which has been described by 100,000’s of mums as a lifestyle change!
With a weekly meal plan consisting of 3 main meals and 3 snacks – The Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help you stick to a healthy food plan and hit your weight goals.
You can find out more or join the 28 Day Challenge HERE.