Wow a Chocolate Chip Cookie Tart made in an Air Fryer!!!
Love cookies? So do we. Which is why we have added this amazing Chocolate Chip Cookie Tart recipe to our NEW Air Fryer recipe range – part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
By cooking it in the air fryer you’ll have a cookie that is crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside!! Totally divine! Plus because it is made from only 8 ingredients and is ready in 25 minutes you’ll find yourself savouring a bite of this sweet delight in no time.
If you want to try more Air Fryer recipes, you can check out our NEW Air Fryer recipes in the Healthy Mummy App this February.
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg (50g)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups wholemeal flour
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat air fryer to 180 degrees celsius. Line two round cake tins that will fit inside your airfryer basket with baking paper.
- In a large bowl mix together butter and coconut sugar until well combined. Gently stir in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix well.
- Gently stir in dark chocolate chips.
- Divide the cooking dough in half evenly.
- Press half of the cookie dough into each of the prepared cake tins. One at a time, bake for 10-12 minute or until lightly browned around the edge
- Cut each cookie tart into 8 pieces.
- Please note air fryer temperatures can vary, air fryer size can also impact cooking times. It’s important to check recipes regularly during cooking until you get to know your air fryer.
191 calories per serve
This recipe is DIRECT from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
This recipe from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and is a yummy example of just SOME of the delicious, healthy and easy to make snacks and meals you can tuck in to.
With over 4,500 recipes to choose from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge helps you eat well (and deliciously) with ease and while losing weight.
You can learn more about our Challenge HERE.