17 Movie Titles That Perfectly Describe Parenting
If there’s one thing we can say about this parenting gig, from the moment we’re woken by our little human alarm clocks each day, we never quite know what’s in store. From the monotony, to the mayhem and magical moments – these are the movie titles that perfectly portray parenting.
Movie Titles That Perfectly Describe Parenting
1. Back to the Future
When you discover a gap in the time space continuum that seems to suck every spare second out of your day.
2. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
A small child with a loud voice in your face – it’s the only way to wake up.
My children’s playroom. Every. Single. Day.
4. Instructions Not Included
Where is the off button?!
5. The Crying Game
Witching Hour? You’re telling me it’s only supposed to last an hour?!
6. Rugrats Go Wild
Restaurant meals are no longer pleasant occasions.
7. Million Dollar Baby
How can something so small empty my bank account so quickly?
8. Toy Story
My lounge room. The bath. The backyard. My car. No place is safe.
9. Groundhog Day
Feed, play, sleep, repeat. Painfully predictable, these days will be on high rotation for the first few weeks.
10. Fight Club
Only children can escalate a game of road trip Eye Spy into a brawl about who owns which car window.
11. Taxi Driver
Welcome to the next 18 years of your life, mums and dads.
12. The Hunger Games
Anyone up for a game of What Will The Kids Actually Eat?
13. Dazed and Confused
Gone are the days of coherent conversations and being able to finish a sentence.
14. Eat, Pray, Love
Some days are just bliss. Pure parenting bliss.
15. All Quiet on the Western Front
After those hectic, beautiful first years, they up and go to school. And it’s just too darn quiet!
16. The Best Years of our Lives
17. P.S. I Love You
Every minute of every hour of every day.
Try our HEALTHY Kids Chocolate Smoothie!
The Healthy Kids Smoothie has been specially made as a healthy snack for kids and is ideal if you have fussy eaters or want to ensure your children have a nutritious and healthy smoothie snack.
It also has a 4.5 Health Star Rating when made with skim milk. It contains NO added sugars.
- The Healthy Mummy Kids Smoothie is rich in carbohydrates and protein and is natural energy packed smoothie made for kids.
- It contains 16 essential vitamins and minerals and when combined with milk, provides children with 50% of their Calcium RDI.
- It also contains probiotics needed for healthy guts and is free from fructose.
You can learn MORE about the Kids Smoothie HERE.
Connect with other like-minded women in our Healthy Mummy Community
When women support each other incredible things happen. With over 1.1 million like-minded mums who can offer daily support to the Healthy Mummy members our social footprint is LARGE!
All our private groups are moderated every hour by our professional staff, to ensure a safe and non-judgemental environment.
Join our huge communities with hundreds and thousands of mums just like you. We have lots of closed Healthy Mummy Facebook groups to suit you, including:
There are OVER 1.1 million mums across our social communities!!
Here are all our PRIVATE groups
- WEIGHT LOSS Support Group – this is our BIGGEST group with over 110,000 mums in
- 28 DAY CHALLENGE KICK START Support Group
- LOSING BIG NUMBERS Support Group
- PREGNANCY Support Group
- NEW MUMS Support Group
- FOOD LOVERS Support Group
- FASHION Support Group
- Our Consultant Support groups
Here are all our Facebook Public pages
- The Healthy Mummy Page – go here
- The New Mums Page – go here
- The Kids Page – go here
- The Cooking & Recipes Page – go here
- The Pregnancy Page – go here
- The Fitness Page – go here
- The New Mums Page – go here
- The Lose Baby Weight Page – go here
- The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge Page – go here
Here are our Instagram and Pinterest pages
- Instagram – @thehealthymummy
- Pinterest – The Healthy Mummy
Find the right Healthy Mummy Community for you!