Want to raise a millionaire? Then below are the names to choose from….
Is your little one’s name on the list?
These baby names could help your child become rich later on in life
Jobseeker website Adzuna analysed 1.5 million resumes and found that certain names have the highest earning potential.
The highest earning female names:
The highest earning male names:
The most popular names which have highest earning potential for girls:
The most popular names which have highest earning potential for boys:
Doug Monro, co-founder of Adzuna, said: “Ed and Liz top the chart of most valuable names in the UK, meaning workers with these names are worth the most to potential employers.
“As a rule of thumb, those with traditional names consistently rate as higher earners.New mums and dads may want to bear this in mind when christening their babies.”
Doug went on to point out how most successful workers typically use a nickname in their professional lives.
“This could signal an informality and approachability that has helped them climb the career tree,” he noted.
“Or it could reflect the confidence that comes with success. Either way, jobseekers may want to try adopting a nickname to help secure the highest pay levels possible.”
Doug says these findings highlighted that men were still earning more than women on average, he added: “Also of note, the highest earning names are typically seen as ‘male’ names, showing there is still work to do to close the gender pay gap.”
The Healthy Mummy Pregnancy Smoothie
The Healthy Mummy Pregnancy Smoothie is a convenient and easy supplementary food, designed to complement your existing pregnancy vitamins or supplements, to help you meet the extra protein, vitamin and mineral requirements during your pregnancy.
The pregnancy smoothie is also free of all chemicals, fillers and artificial ingredients, has no fructose in, no added sugar in and uses high-quality dairy protein sourced from grass-fed cows in New Zealand.
How can The Healthy Mummy Pregnancy smoothie help?
- HEALTHY INCREASED CALORIES – Additional nutrients and calories are needed in pregnancy to support the mum and the baby – and the smoothie is a convenient and tasty way to increase your calories in pregnancy whilst nourishing your body
- MORNING SICKNESS – If you are suffering from morning sickness and find eating food difficult – the smoothie is a great way to nourish your body with a easy to drink smoothie- it also contains ginger.
- TIREDNESS – If you are feeling exhausted, the smoothie is a nutrient dense snack high in protein, B vitamins and low constipation iron to help keep energy levels up
- CONVENIENT- if you are struggling to find the time or energy to eat nutrient dense and healthy foods then the smoothie will be a great help. You could also have it as a quick breakfast by adding fruit, oats and vegetables to your smoothie to further increase calories
- PROTEIN & CALCIUM – It is ideal as a high-protein, high-calcium snack in pregnancy with each smoothie giving you 15g of high quality protein
You can all see all FAQ on the smoothie including a list of all the ingredients, use in gestational diabetes, RDI’s for pregnancy of vitamins and minerals when you download the Pregnancy Smoothie Fact Sheet on the smoothie here.
You can also buy the Pregnancy Smoothie in our shop here.