5 Ingredient Almond Berry Yoghurt Tops
For a delicious chilled dessert or snack these yoghurt tops are perfect. The kids will love these too, so why not make a double batch?
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we love recipes that you can prepare simply and then just pop in the freezer to set.
Members have access to stacks of freezer friendly dessert recipes such as our 5 Ingredient Chocolate Covered Turkish Delight Bites. YUM!
Find out more about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 12 teaspoons Greek yogurt
- Blitz almonds, honey, coconut oil and coconut until combined.
- Add raspberries and blitz quickly.
- Press into a muffin tin or patty cases.
- Add a teaspoon of Greek yoghurt to each.
- Pop in the freezer to set.
- Keep stored in the freezer.
125 calories each