Banana and Coconut Caramel Delight Smoothie
The Healthy Mummy community has been going nuts for the Caramel Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix and with recipes like this Banana & Coconut Caramel Delight smoothie, it’s not difficult to see why!
In this delicious, tropical themed smoothie, the caramel smoothie mix is paired with shredded coconut, frozen banana and puffed rice for a crunchy and creamy drink. It’s the perfect healthy breakfast for the warmer months, especially if you’re part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Like all of our smoothies, the caramel flavour contains no artificial ingredients and is free from gluten, dairy and fructose, with no added sugar.
- 250 ml skim milk or milk of choice
- 1 tbsp Healthy Mummy Caramel smoothie mix
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 2 tsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp sugar free puffed rice
- 5 cubes ice
- Blend all ingredients (except 1 tsp shredded coconut and 1 tsp puffed rice) together on high until well combined and frothy.
- Pour into your favourite glass or jar and top with remaining shredded coconut and puffed rice.
Recipe makes 1 smoothie with 206 calories per serve
Thank you to Rae Willingham for sharing this smoothie recipe with us. Want to see how our Healthy Mummy Smoothies stack up compared to other brands? Click here