5 ingredient protein rich chia peanut butter balls
These date-free bliss balls have just five ingredients and can quickly be made in the food processor.
The goodness of oats and chia seeds, combined with the peanut butter, give you a big kick of protein – meaning you’ll have loads of energy to power through until your next meal.
Using oats in your snacks is a cost effective way to bulk up the recipe with fibre and protein.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup peanut butter 100% nuts
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tsp water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Quickly blitz the oats for around 3 seconds.
- Add peanut butter, maple syrup, water, vanilla and chia seeds and blitz again until well combined. Add a splash of water if needed, to get the mixture to come together.
- Roll into 12 balls and place in the fridge or freezer to firm up.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge, or freeze for up to a month.
80 calories each
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to access more oat loving recipes such as Oat Biscuits, Fruity Oat Muffins, or Oat and Honey Scones.
Access thousands of recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.