Choc Mint And Raspberry Bites
With the magic combination of raspberry and mint, these bites are an ideal snack to keep you going between meals.
Healthy Mummy member Shelley loves sharing her brilliant creations with us, and they’re perfect to enjoy as part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
- 3/4 cup cashews (for best results soak in water for approx 4 hours then drain)
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 6 dried dates
- 1 tsp mint essence
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp water
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- Blitz cashews, coconut and almond meal
- Add raspberries, dates, mint, vanilla and water and blitz until well combined
- This is a very sticky mixture - it is best to place the mixture in the freezer for up to 30 minutes before rolling into balls.
- Roll into balls and then sift the cocoa on top (optional). Place in fridge or freezer to set.
- Can be stored in fridge or freezer.
Makes 16 balls at 82 calories each
For more healthy recipes like this (that are made for busy mums), why not join thousands of other women on our next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge?
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.
NEXT CHALLENGE STARTS SOON!