4 Ingredient Chocolate Coated Mango Ripe Bars
Look at these delicious chocolate coated mango ripe bars. A healthy and nutritious snack that you can include in your meal plan even if you are following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
The whole family will enjoy these bars, or you can keep them all to yourself and enjoy with a well-deserved cup of tea. Just four ingredients is all you need to create this taste sensation.
- 2/3 cup mango fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 3 tbsp Healthy Mummy vanilla smoothie mix
- 100 g dark chocolate 70%
- Process mango, coconut and smoothie mix until well combined and can be easily worked with.
- Shape mix into 12 even sized mini bar shapes
- Melt chocolate in microwave at 30 second intervals until completely melted.
- Dip each bar into melted chocolate, set onto baking paper and refrigerate until chocolate is set.
- Best kept in the fridge or freezer to prevent melting
Makes 12 bars at 90 calories each
Want more no-bake sweet treat recipes like this? Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is packed with delicious ideas that can be enjoyed as part of a healthy lifestyle.